Registered in both the Cayman Islands and Switzerland, Black Pearl Capital is headquartered in Geneva and has a global network of industry specific partners that allow it to source investments' in several key industries and market segments.
Our success is based on our diverse financial experience which, when combined with our rigorous due diligence and access to deal flow has enabled us to maintain a successful investment track record.
- Black Pearl Capital Chairman, Fareed Asadi Steps Down December 14, 2015
- Lancashire Telegraph: Plans to turn landmark Blackburn mill into 500 home housing estate approved November 23, 2015
- Taameer Jordan announced the signing of an MOU with Chinese Construction Firm VMC Global October 20, 2015
- Dukascopy TV: BPCs Interview on Real Estate Reacting To China September 24, 2015
- Lancashire Telegraph: BPCP submits planning application for landmark Blackburn Site May 29, 2015